Stratasys F120 Printer System
Stratasys has introduced a NEW 3D printer to their F123 Series, the F120 Desktop 3D Printer. Backed by Stratasys' quality-assurance & reliability, the F120 system comes to the classroom at an affordable price point!
The F120 is everything you expect from Stratasys: Accurate results, user-friendly interface and workflow and durable 3D printing hardware. Our industrial-grade reliability means low maintenance compared to others. Proven to print for up to 250 hours, uninterrupted with our new, large filament boxes. Prints 2-3 times faster than the competition, making for a fast return on investment.
What sets the Stratasys F120 3D Printer apart from the competition?
- Reliability - No tinkering or System Downtime
- Industrial-Grade Design - Designed for High Utilization = Longer System Life
- Ease of Use - Hardware & Software
- No Hidden Costs - It just works!
- Accuracy - Specified per material
- Enterprise Connected - Locally & Globally
- Functional Materials - Rigorously Tested
Industry Recognized Credentials Achieved:
Stratasys Additive Manufacturing Certification
*Required Equipment: Objet30Pro™ or better AND Stratasys F123™ Series or Fortus 450mc™
- 10" x 10" x 10" Build Area
- ABS, ASA, & SR-30 (soluble support) Material Options
- External Filament Boxes: Greater Volume = Less Refilling & Longer, Continuous Print Times!
- Rugged Frame & Enclosure
- Benchtop Design
- Spool-less filament box - 200ci
Printer Size: 35" Tall, 34.3" Wide, 28.4" Deep
Printer Weight: 275 lbs
³PLA does not utilize soluble support material. The supports are made of breakaway PLA.
Utilize with GrabCAD Shop™
GrabCAD Shop™ simplifies processes by providing an all-in-one work order management software solution.
Create and configure your internal shop the way you want.
- Manage Incoming Orders
- Reduce Time to Print
- Connect All of Your Machines
- Set Print Job Expectations
- Easy to Use