Nida Model 360S Trainer - This Trainer Brings Systems Alive
The Nida Model 360S Trainer provides specialized systems curriculum designed to support a six position panel trainer.
A variety of systems are represented by hardware and courseware and include:
- energy systems
- power distribution systems
- process automation systems
- sonar systems
- alarm systems
- automotive CAN Bus systems.
The Model 360S also offers a core electronics refresher course followed by specific systems application, operation, and troubleshooting. The Model 360S Trainer is extremely versatile in that it operates independently or in conjunction with the Nida Model 130E Trainer. The Model 360S Trainer is used by high schools, technical centers, colleges, and military.
The Model 360S supports both Computer Managed Instruction (CMI) and Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI).
CMI mode: The Instructor monitors and controls both experimentation and troubleshooting.
CAI mode: The Trainer is completely controlled by the computer.
During the hands-on portion of training the student uses real test equipment to analyze the hardware circuits installed on the Model 360S Trainer. No matter which configuration is used all circuitry is monitored and protected from student damage.
- Computer interfaced operation aligns experiment applications to the Nida learning content
- Single training unit supports a wide range of industry systems applications
- Automatic circuit card power control and fault insertion/removal via a USB or serial port
- Rugged metal construction with clean uncluttered work surface
- Built-in data bus allow signal transfer between circuit card positions
- Self-cleaning contacts ensure proper circuit connections during each experiment
The Model 3608 Trainer is fully compatible with the Model 110E and Model 130E. See separate brochure for additional information.
NIDA Electronics Training and Credentials
Since the company began in 1972, Nida Corporation has grown to become a world leader in the development, design, and installation of sophisticated electronics training systems.
Today, Nida Corporation is the pacesetter for the field of technical training. Nida training systems stand out as the first choice of the United States Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Coast Guard. Nida is dedicated to meet the constantly changing world of advanced electronics training while remembering our roots by providing the very best in fundamental electronics training packages.