Marcraft Cyber Security Essentials Program
The Marcraft Cyber Security Program is based on the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) encompassing 180-240 hours of both theory and extensive hands-on equipment allowing students to achieve multi-level, industry-recognized certifications!
The all-encompassing program features both theory and extensive hands-on solutions for all levels of education from K-12 to higher-education!
Content areas include:
- Physical Asset Security Systems & Devices
- Local Host, Local Network & Internet Security
- Enterprise Network Security
- Industrial IT Security
- Medical/IoT Network Security
- Ethical Hacking Roles & Tools
*Option to add Digital Forensics Module
Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover