MakerGear M3 Independent Dual (M3-ID)
The MakerGear M3 Independent Dual (M3-ID) is independent by design, enabling you to print more reliably in a shorter amount of time.
While one extruder is busy printing, the other is parked to the side and will not interfere with your print.
When it's time to switch, the extruders quickly change roles to continue the build with maximum speed and efficiency.
- Two Colors - print crisp, clean lines on multicolor models, right out of the box. The M3-ID is designed with flexibility in mind, giving you the freedom to use a broad range of filaments in the materials and colors of your choice.
- Two Materials - Mix and match materials and composites to achieve the ideal balance of mechanical, thermal, and chemical properties. Combine flexible components to achieve specific mechanical properties.
- Soluble Support - Print complex and intricate parts using soluble support materials, and save on material costs when using the Optimized Soluble Support features available with Simplify3D 4.0.
- True-Leveling - Based upon a precise, software-assisted mechanical calibration process. Unlike "auto-leveling" which does not level the print surface, True-Leveling offers a calculated approach to bed calibration by integrating hardware, software, and firmware controls.
- Dimensional Precision - Enabling users to create parts with highly accurate external and internal features out of the box and for years to come.
- Modular Design - Each print head is completely modular and runs on independent drives. They are easily accessible and developed for long-term performance.
- Wi-Fi Enabled - Wireless printer controls from a tablet, phone, or remote device connected through your LAN provide the ability to control multiple printers from a single device.
The M3-ID prints in a broad range of materials including:
- PVA DISSOLVABLE SUPPORT
- FLEXIBLE (TPU, TPE, ETC.)
- CARBON FIBER AND OTHER COMPOSITES
- COMPATIBLE WITH MANY ADDITIONAL MATERIALS