Machine Tending Education Cell CNC Simulator (MTEC-SIM)
Integration Provided by: APT Manufacturing Solutions
Take your training program to the next level with this compact, all-in-one training platform! The APT MTEC-SIM CNC Simulator is a complete, ready to use cell featuring robot to CNC full integration in a simulated environment. Ready for mill and lathe operation with the robot moving a blank from a pick location to a simulated mill vice or lathe chuck all in one compact cell.
With one system, a student can receive FANUC Level 1 robot, FANUC Level 2 advanced robot with 2D iRVision, FANUC CNC operation & programming, and integration between a robot and a CNC machine!
- Students learn robot to CNC communication in a classroom environment
- Real CNC programming with simulated cutting using FANUC CNC Educational Simulator
- Mill and Lathe in one compact cell
- FANUC Certified Education CNC Training for Milling and Turning
- Fully guarded robot motion for safety
- 120 VAC power connection with built-in air compressor
- Fits through a standard door and includes four side pickup and transport
- Optional iRVision 2D for error proofing and guidance
- Optional built-in Kennedy toolbox for convenience