Lincoln Electric Virtual Reality Welding Trainer - VRTEX® TRANSPORT™
The VRTEX® Transport™ welding simulator is ideal for basic to intermediate welding training, engagement during recruiting efforts, prospective employee screening or as a skills evaluation tool to establish a baseline of student knowledge. These educational tools are designed to supplement and enhance traditional welding training. The VRTEX® systems promote the efficient transfer of quality welding skills and body positioning to the welding booth while reducing material waste associated with traditional welding training.
- Uni-gun™ device is used for SMAW, GTAW, GMAW and FCAW welding
- TIG filler metal and adaptive current foot pedal included
- Practice flat, horizontal and vertical welds
- Tracks and scores key weld parameters including work angle, travel angle, travel speed, distance, and position
- Two of each device are included (Dual User only)
- Dual stands allow for training two welders at a time on one machine (Dual User only)