Lincoln Electric ClassMate Robotic Welding Trainer
The Lincoln Electric ClassMate Robotic Trainer is a complete robotic training solution designed to meet the need for advanced manufacturing training. Instructors can teach robotic concepts in the classroom and quickly move to the lab for welding practice. Students can perform offline programming and then test their skills at a manufacturing-ready robotic cell.
Benefits of Robotic Welding Training:
Provide students with advanced manufacturing skills
Increase student participation and engagement with a hands-on training solution
Teach robotics using the equipment implemented in manufacturing and fabrication facilities
Accelerate student skills and capabilities for high graduation employment rates
Pique interest and enrollment with this exciting recruitment tool
- Includes everything you need to present robotic manufacturing
- Classroom Ready - Use the robot and controller for robot operation and programming in the classroom using supplied 120VAC input power cable (welding operation required greater input voltage)
- Exclusive use of FANUC robots - number one most popular robot manufacturer in the U.S.
- New, larger expandable work surface and enclosure easily sets up in seconds.
- Full-featured, operational robotic welding power source
- Integrated fume control
- Fits through a standard doorway to teach and practice programming in a classroom and move to the lab to practice welding
- Integrated safety measures in system and software
- 3 Basic Robotic Programming class seats
Purchase includes access to the Lincoln Electric Train-the-Trainer Program, including curriculum and safety materials. Our goal is to help instructors and students develop the skills necessary to thrive in an advanced manufacturing environment.